Summer Reading Club is fun, fantastic, and free!
Click here to learn more and register today!
LIBRARY BUILDINGS ARE OPEN!
Most locations are open, the East Bay branch remains curbside-only. The East Bay building is too small to allow for proper social distancing.? Please see our Limited Service Hours page for details.
Book drops at all TADL locations opened June 15. ?The book drops at the main library on Woodmere will be open from 8 am – 6 pm each day, Monday through Friday. All other locations are accepting returns 24/7.
Please note our new procedure! If you would like to donate books please bring them to the Main Library (Woodmere Ave.), in a tied garbage bag. The bag should have a label or sticker (you can use masking or duct tape) with the date and time that you dropped off the donation. You may bring the bag to our front desk and they will direct you to our donation storage area for dropoff. (Please be advised that our safety procedures prohibit us from handling the incoming items directly.) Thank you for helping us reopen responsibly!
How to Curbside:
- Place a hold either online or call-in. You will receive a notice when the hold is ready to pick up.
- Call the curbside number to schedule a pickup time. This allows us to process your items in advance and speeds things up. The number to schedule a time at the Main Library is 231-714-6642.
- At your scheduled time park in one of the numbered spaces on the south side of the building and call the number on the space.
- Walkers/Bikers- same as above, just stand by one of the number spaces that isn’t occupied and call.
- You can request SRC material, seeds, and tax forms through curbside. Scheduling and pickup are the same as for holds.
Frequently Asked Questions about the TADL COVID-19 Closure Updated 6/22/20
- TADL Summer Reading Club information page
- TADL Online Educational Content for Preschool and Elementary-aged learners
- TADL Early Literacy and Learning
- TBA-ISD Remote Learning Toolkit – Content Area Resources
- TBA-ISD Remote Learning Toolkit – Parent Resources
- Tell Me a Story
- Kid Lit TV
- Kate Messner: Read, Wonder, and Learn!
- Scholastic Learn at Home?
- Parenting during COVID-19 Webinar
- Need food? General info? Call 211.
- GT County COVID-19 Website
- GT County Community COVID-19 Daily Updates?
- Munson Medical Center – COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control
- Coronavirus Self-Checker (CDC)
- Understanding Quarantine, Isolation and Social Distancing in a Pandemic (Cleveland Clinic)?
- Volunteers are needed! (United Way Michigan)
- Michigan Unemployment Benefits? ?Or call 1-866-500-0017
- Food pantries
- Updated list of schools offering meals to children
- Go for a walk. TART Trails
- Parks are open!?
- Register to VOTE!
- Heart Opening Meditation with Erin Goldman
- Help Transcribe Historical Logs & Other Digital Projects
- Learn to Knit with TADL Staff Online
- Free Online Cooking Classes
- Virtual Tours of Blooming Botanical Gardens
- Free Job/Career Help from LinkedIn Learning
- Ancestry Research (requires TADL login)
- Foundation Directory Essential
- TADL ebooks, movies and more
- Tell Your Story National Writers Series invites you to submit your story.
Having trouble with TADL digital resources? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Traverse Area District Library Buildings to Reopen to the Public Wednesday June 24 with Limited Hours